View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
dangillan

My Ride: '01 330i
Send a message via AIM to dangillan
I have iphone and Dice Silverline Pro. took me a while to figure out which dip switches to enable and once I got everything set up it has been working perfectly. I understand your complaint about the DICE not working the way it should, I have read many many many posts about it, but right now mine is working perfectly and when it does work perfectly the setup is 100x better than this set up you are demonstrating. What happens if you have more than 3 playlists or whatever? I have about 50 playlists (my favorite albums) and when I'm in a playlist I prefer the track title to come up before the artist name scrolls, this seems redundant to show the artist first every time. also it takes you a VERY long time for the text to start scrolling. also I am able to select tracks from both the steering wheel, radio face, or the iphone itself without changing modes and without being locked out or losing text ever. I dont see any advantage of this unit over a DICE silverline pro if they are both functioning as intended, in fact this seems way worse and there arent enough people out there using it to prove that it wont run into the same reliability issues that the DICE does over time. The market is saturated with DICE owners and you only hear about the people with problems, not the people that it is working perfectly for.
dangillan is offline   Reply With Quote