View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #295
glovesoff

My Ride: 1999 328i
I'm pretty pissed off.

I need the repair. dreyer and reinbold in Indy have contacted their collision shop to perform the repair. they say their collision shop could take anywhere from a week to a month, they don't know. meanwhile, they don't want to provide me a loaner since I didn't purchase the car from them (bought it on eBay).

I called BMWNA, and they talked to the service manager there, and they still won't do anything for me. how am I supposed to get transportation for "a week to a month" if I don't have my one and only vehicle?

the BMWNA lady even said that they probably don't want to give me a loaner because "they need loaners to give to people who have purchased their cars and done all their service at their dealership". So I said to her "I plan on buying a new vehicle in a few months. the result of this situation and how I am treated as a customer will determine whether or not I purchase another BMW. so you mean BMW NA won't do anything else in this matter to ensure that I remain a BMW customer?"

"unfortunately, no... blah blah blah"

just got $130,000 in inheritance money... I guess BMW doesn't want any part of that.