View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 02:51 AM   #21
Novare330

My Ride: AA s/c AMBULAMPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
owes you you're the one who told him to not be cheap and spend $800+ on oem. others told him to go aftermarket(a/m) and ebay.
i did suggest the OEM piece in my first post, and im still in favor of it because it is such a beautiful piece (OEM weave + fitment is again, bar none), and later i stated that if he wanted it bad enough and if he had the money to spend, i would personally suggest he go with the OEM piece for those reasons.

and others suggested aftermarket/ebay, but no one posted a link to where he could find it, i took the time out and went through the trouble of finding the link and posting it here for the OP

the "you owe me" was a figure of speech, learn to not take it so literally , its something you say to a friend or acquaintance in a jocular sense after you do them a favor (in this case i did, by finding and posting the link for him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Novare330 is offline   Reply With Quote