View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: Euro
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
Smoked/tinted tail light pictures

In addition to doing all of the other graphic/vinyl work, I've been getting a lot of people who come by asking if I can do smoke/tint for their tail lights as well. I had the film and material available to me, so I decided to give it a shot.

Material is supplies from lamin-x, however, it is cut in house at our location, versus coming pre cut from lamin-x. This way I can have it come out the exact way I want it and how it should be. Some lamin-x pieces end slightly shorter than the actual tail light, leaving exposed areas around its edges. I have mine slightly oversized (~2mm), just enough to be able to wrap around the edges and give the user more working area/room. This gives it a cleaner/complete look, and helps prevents dirt from building up on the direct edges of the tail light.

Been slowly finding local cars to do it, so I can do some test fitments and get some pictures. Whatever pictures of the cars you see means that's what I have and what's available. New cars are always welcomed, if you're a local or in the area.

-Don
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.