1. Cut out the car and copy it onto a new layer above the original.
Originally Posted by zhp pilot
What filter are you using to do the moving shots?
2. On the original layer, apply motion blur.
3. Enlarge the cut out car slightly to cover the motion blur ghost.
4. Cut out each wheel and put them on their own layers.
5. On each wheel, delete the calipers.
5. Make an elliptical selection of the wheels and apply radial blur.
And that's pretty much it
Anthony @ eas
Last edited by eas; 09-15-2009 at 05:28 PM.