Thread: Gas Guns
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Anywhere in an Hour
Posts: 967
My Ride: Is Slower Than Yours
Gas Guns

What's up you maniacs, I have a question. Back in Europe we used to use "gas guns", that is the literal translation so I'm wondering what are they called in the U.S? They basically shoot gas that blinds the guy and makes him very disoriented. Kinda like this:

Allure is offline   Reply With Quote