View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 01:48 PM   #2
TitaniumCranium
/// Limitless

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330Ci
Tischer BMW is one of our sponsors. They charge 20% above cost.

The fender aprons that extend under the front on each side are only $46 ea. as I recently replaced mine. I think part #8 is the part you're looking for on this diagram (to get the part #).

www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BD53&mospid=47713&btnr=41_1098&hg=41&fg=10

I believe the ZHP has an M-Tech II Aero package so you can look on their site and find that. It's $625 + $150 flat rate shipping. If you order other parts at the same time they throw them in the same box because you're already going to pay for the flat rate shipping. Speaking from experience as I just ordered the complete M-Tech II pkg.

BTW - look under BMW Accessories/Specials Tab and on the left you'll see E46Fanatics. On the second page they have the M-Tech Aero listed.

www.getbmwparts.com

/// MODS
/// Auto => 6-Spd Manual Conversion | Apex EC-7 | Koni/Ground Control Coilovers | Vorshlag Camber Plates | Meyle HD LCA | PowerFlex bushings | GruppeM rep CAI | Shark Injector | 6000k HID's and Fogs | BMW European MTechII | BMW Performance Shifter | ACS Mirrors and Rear Spoiler ///
TitaniumCranium is offline   Reply With Quote