View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 08:10 AM   #15
FLY330i
Banned

My Ride: E46 330i
Question

HI vthee

Were do you live I live in Vancouver. I think I can get some help from you , did you got the H&R Cup Kit? I really want to get it too. But the problem is I park my car in underground parking there is many speed bumps. Iam worry that after I got the cup kit I could not park in the underground parking any more. From the H&R website = I Know the rear lowering is 1.6 inch and the front lowering is 2.0 inch. Is that right? But I post before , a guy said that he had the H&R Cup Kit too but it only lower 1.0 inch is that right?

But I know lowering may very on cars. Some springs is higher or lower what they say in the web site. I goy a friend thats drive a Integra GSR and got his springs. They said (on the web site) will low 1.75 inch but after he got it on it low 2.5 inch. Can you help me? My car has 17inch wheel on do you? If you do can you post some picture or send me some picture? Can you take a picture of a close up of the wheel and the fander? How much you got your H&R Cup Kit? Cuz I know e46fanatics is selling them for $599 does group buy cheaper?

THANK YOU SO MUCH
This my E-Mail fly330i@yahoo.ca
FLY330i is offline   Reply With Quote