View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #42
SL Blak Soldier

My Ride: 3 Pedal SG S54B32
Send a message via AIM to SL Blak Soldier
blAH. sorry i haven't been keeping up.

uhh how i installed them wrong... the alignment pin didn't fall into the gap. (that's why they kept sheering)

personally i actually do like them, i would keep them. BUT i've sicne i've installed them wrong... and need to get another set of fronts Raceland offered just to resend the set and i'll be able to get a refund. My friend is also selling a GC kit, so i'mna just go with that (the suspension i really want).

honestly, i don't see a problem with them. they are a good coilover system so far. i've probably put almost 1k miles on them. I would suggest these for anybody just doing street driving, for performance driving they feel really decent, not the greatest but good. They are stiffer especially after they've been broken in. I personally do get a spring binding, which makes noise, but that isn't that big of a deal. I got used to it. I also highly suggest shorter swaybar endlinks. It's almost a must.

Another random tid-bit.... their customer service is really hard to get to on the phone, but i've been talking to them through email and they seem like very nice people. They haven't given me any problems about any of the warranty stuff.

Again, for people running on blown suspension and want a somewhat temporary fix, this is definitely something i'd recommend. Anything is better than running on blown shocks. If you have the time and money to wait for a quality performance orientated setup, i'd just save up. If you are running on the streets, I say go for these.

Last edited by SL Blak Soldier; 11-02-2009 at 03:18 AM.
SL Blak Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote