View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
coopV2

My Ride: 1990 E30 coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVert View Post
looks like a steel frame on concrete with 2 dead bolts. I doubt anyone is just going to kick it in.

Seriously though, what kind of drugs do you run out of that place if you need that door?
*Smart man Joe, Its my workshop entry Door, but its also my Home, Have a house built inside, The jam is all steel with welded crush tubes supporting the dyna bolts into 8" concrete tilt slab walls, welded drop pin stainless security hinges with cross pins when closed.
*cant be kicked in as it opens outward,
has an integrated tamper strip folded in to the steel sheet along the lock edge covering the solid timber core door.
*and yes we are allowed to own handguns, I joined the local pistol club in 1998, and we can keep the firearms at home in an approved gun safe.
Here are my 2 favorites... A 9mm 92FSC , hoag grips, adjustable sites, with 15 round mag, also have 20 round extended clip. and my 40 cal sig. hoag grip, extended ported barrel.

*I build custom Harleys for a living and would prefer if people think I am a psycho. that way I wont have to shoot some scum bag trying to steel my stuff.
as for the drug thing, well I tried it once, liked it a little, but prefer to drink bourbon or beer, and the cops prefer a drug free gun owner.

2000 328ci facelift, Quaffe LSD, DBA rotors, Braided lines, Short shift, Coilovers, whiteline swaybars, 19" upfront, 20" outback. TMS brace kit and powerflex all round.
coopV2 is offline   Reply With Quote