View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #47
delmarco

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via ICQ to delmarco Send a message via Yahoo to delmarco
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.325i View Post
Delmarco: OMG your car sounds sweet! You don't have a stock exhaust do you? Thanks for the offer but it will be long distance on your cell. I will pm you anyway. Maybe I can call you.

I've been trying to tell the knuckle heads over the the general forums that my car sounds unusually beefy like I have a performance exhaust or something but I checked everything out and it's all stock. I got my 330i last year with 37,000 miles on the odometer from the original owner a 60-something year old retired surgeon who had it heated-garaged and barely drove it all as he had like 4 other cars.
So I know for a fact nothing was done to it in regards to mods. I even check for the golf tee mod and the butterfly flap's control arm was actually off the hinge and I didn't know what it was so I put it back and still my car engine/exhaust sounds beefed up.
It's funny that it took me almost a year to realize that my 330i sounded different than other 330i's on the road.

Oh I will try to call you around 4pm today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.325i View Post
Ok, so back to the mic. I understand that it can be mounted INSIDE the ceiling liner. I assume you guys have fastened it so the mic is like an upside down T right to the vent opening. What did you do? Glue it? Tape it? ???
Yup that is sort of what I did. I didn't use any glue because the Mic comes with a sticky footprint mount.

VISIT MY GARAGE TO SEE ALL MY MODS:

http://directory.e46fanatics.com/use...rMod&UcId=7917
delmarco is offline   Reply With Quote