View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #125
BMWstudent

My Ride: hates potholes
ok, so I'm totally on the fence and would love some help. i have a 2001 330 with a 6 CD changer in the trunk and a tape up front. (I think tapes were out-dated by 2001, but thats just me)

anyway: I really don't know what to buy. I would rather not be limited to just using playlists. I want to put the ipod in the trunk or glovebox and never touch it again except for when i want to add songs every so often. I'd love to be able to go through all artists (Anberling - Zox) and select the one I want. Is this possible?

I don't really care which brand does this, but I don't see any point in buying a product that doesn't meet a few criteria:

I would like to be able to search through artists and CD's, I would like to be able to use at least two play lists (shuffle and top rated) easily, and skip songs while in use. I don't really need the FF and RW in mid-song feature. I try and mess with my radio as little as possible while driving, and don't mind just starting the song over if need be.

thats really all i want. to be honest I'm looking for something that is EASY (i want passengers to be able to use it), fast, no messy wires, and reliable.

any suggestions?

I almost feel like I could get a "meh" head unit for 150 and install that.. but I would rather just have it look OEM

thanks guys!

Last edited by BMWstudent; 12-09-2009 at 09:12 AM.
BMWstudent is offline   Reply With Quote