View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:38 PM   #67
blownE30M3

My Ride: 2004 JB M3
Send a message via AIM to blownE30M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
yes but 9-7 doesn't get it done in the AFC and that's the best record you can hope for... sorry to be the bearer of bad news
Quote:
We're talking about this year... and they didn't get in 8-8 as a WC, NE was 11-5 and missed a WC in AFC last year!!!
Hey, just responding to your above statement about the AFC as a whole.

Quote:
DEN and BAL will be 10-6 and in, Jets have an outside shot at 10-6 and miss due to tie breakers, Dolphins are looking at 9-7 tops, JAX will be lucky to get to 9-7

NE will likely be 10-6 or 11-5 and either win outright or win on tie breakers with the Jets

you need BOTH the Jets and BAL to lose at least one game and both could sweep with their remaining schedules (BAL has cream puffs and Jets have banged up ATL and Indy & Cinci resting players and nothing to play for)

So you are going to tell me the Jets (Who we beat twice) have a better shot than the Dolphins?! As well as Jacksonville who just lost?

I have full confidence the Jets and NE will lose at least 1 or more games before the year is up. We may lose 1 but will still take either the division or the wild card. I have a feeling Denver will not carry through and either take second slot or none at all. Baltimore will most likely make it as usual.

Our opponents are Tennessee, Houston, and Pittsburgh. All with losing records. C'mon now. let's make a friendly wager then. How about a $50 bet Miami makes the playoffs one way or another?

Home Automation and A/V Programming
http://www.xsdesignstudios.com
blownE30M3 is offline   Reply With Quote