View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
buy mike larry's clothes!!!

these t-shirts are from destroy: http://www.destroynyc.com/
i actually love these shirts, but they dont fit me well. I bought them online in medium. Im usually a medium sized guy, but the shirts have an athletic fit, so its a little tight, especially around my biceps. the sleeves ride up my biceps and it looks like im trying to show off my arms, which i hate. if i'd bought the shirts in large, i would've kept all of these.

same problem with these shirts. love them, but theyre just a little too tight. they're also all in medium:
these first two are calvin klein. it has sort of a ribbed texture, but it's not thick like a sweater. great shirt to layer a hoodie or jacket over.

this next one is armani exchange. it's black. the white zipper part zips up to say armani exchange vertically down the zipper.

this shirt is abercrombie.

None of the shirts have tags; they've all been worn before. theyre all in great shape though. i didn't bother to iron them and i suck at taking pics, so it'll look better when you get them.

i'm charging $7 (plus shipping) a shirt. there's 8 of them shown. if you buy all 8 of them i'll charge $50 shipped.

Last edited by Mike Larry; 12-26-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.