View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #81
B
OG Moderator Extraordinaire

My Ride: 325iX-M3-525iT-M5
Send a message via AIM to B
Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
Jets have banged up ATL at home, then Indy who will start resting players and who hate NE and would prefer Jets have chance to beat NE for AFCE, and Cinci at home, last game in the stadium with Cinci likely locked in to #3 seed regardless of outcome and nothing to play for

CHI sucks, BAL is favored big time for a reason. And Pitt is so bad right now... I mean they lost to Cleveland for the first time in like 8 years... on national tv!

You're right about MIA, they can't possibly win all three of those games
this!

Jets are the 5th seed currently... control of our own destiny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownE30M3 View Post
Hey, just responding to your above statement about the AFC as a whole.

So you are going to tell me the Jets (Who we beat twice) have a better shot than the Dolphins?! As well as Jacksonville who just lost?

I have full confidence the Jets and NE will lose at least 1 or more games before the year is up. We may lose 1 but will still take either the division or the wild card. I have a feeling Denver will not carry through and either take second slot or none at all. Baltimore will most likely make it as usual.

Our opponents are Tennessee, Houston, and Pittsburgh. All with losing records. C'mon now. let's make a friendly wager then. How about a $50 bet Miami makes the playoffs one way or another?
I sent you my paypal info