View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #75
Pietį

My Ride: Boosted 330ci
Drove a 135i, not half as "spicy" as I was expecting it to. Drove the M5 and the M3 that day too, and the E90 M3 is WAY funner to drive, and faster, no matter what people say (or that 135i was beaten, but I doubt that). My supercharged 330ci is wayyyyy more fun to drive then the 135i, something that could change when the 135i is equally modified of course.
What cannot change is how ugly and most of all, how small that car is for a tall person such as myself.

But oh well, I“d take an E46 M3 all the way over either the new M3 or this soon to come, M-something (hopefully not M1). High revving straight-6, with a touch of a supercharger... perfect!

About the reason given about making the M-line affordable... are they making a 4-pot 200hp Ferrari just so I can buy one and have a Ferrari? No, they“re not... AMG“s are dime a dozen, Audi“s S models are even worse, and now we“re getting there with the M-line, the only thing that makes me feel good is that they are all still amazing vehicles.

2002 BMW 330ci | ASA Stage 1 Supercharger TM-12 @ 8PSI | Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers | Meyle HD RSM | Pagid RS-14 | 15R Spacers | P46 Projectors | 18" BMW MV2 Wheels | Bastuck Exhaust | M-Tech Front | ZHP Shift Knob | M3 Steering Wheel | Black Kidney Grills |
Pietį is offline   Reply With Quote