/// Forgestar F14 Group buy 18" CUSTOM OFFSETS \\\
Group buy is now complete!!!
Participants- any questions feel free to pm me or call Kevin directly. Order will be placed today!
Sign up list:
Member name/ Offsets ordered / Color ordered
1. ///M3AN ONE / 18x10 ET 25 squared! / Gunmetal -P A I D ! ! !
2. SlipSand / 18x8.5 ET 32 18x10 ET 37 / Matte Black -P A I D ! ! !
3. Garduna / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x9.5 ET ? / Gunmetal w/Pinstriping -P A I D ! ! !
4. Freakazoid / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x9.5 ET ? / Undecided -P A I D ! ! !
5. nlink720 / 18x8.5 ET 35 squared! / Titanium -P A I D ! ! !
6. John996TT / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x12 ET ? 5x130 / Matte Black -P A I D ! ! !
7. Szpet / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x11 ET ? 5x130 / Matte Black -P A I D ! ! !
8. ColoradoSilver / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x11 ET ? 5x130 / Gunmetal -P A I D ! ! !
9. thebiglubinski / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x9.5 ET ? / Titanium -P A I D ! ! !
10. Freier / 18x8.5 ET 40 18x11 ET 30 5x130 / Piano Black -P A I D ! ! !
11. ZEI / 18x10 ET 16 18x11 ET 32 / Gunmetal -P A I D ! ! !
12. M.Williams / 18x9.5 ET squared! / Gunmetal -P A I D ! ! !
13. stevend218 / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x9.5 ET ? / Gunmetal -P A I D ! ! !
14. bajazu / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x9.5 ET ? / Matte Black -P A I D ! ! !
15. emac08 / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x9.5 ET ? / Matte Black -P A I D ! ! !
16. Noel / 18x8.5 ET ? 18x9.5 ET ? / ??? -P A I D ! ! !
Pics of my Matte Black 19"s: 19x9 ET 32 & 19x11 ET 25 lowered on Ground Control Coilovers / GC camber plates / GC ARCA's -1.0 camber up front and 1.75 camber in the rear. I even weighed my 19"s before installing them. Fronts weighed in at 24lbs and rears at 25lbs!!! Not too shabby for 19"s!
More pics of Matte black on another members M3:
More pics from Modbargains:
Any questions on offsets or concerns with order feel free to pm me. Just send me a pm with what color, offsets, and if you want the BMW center caps ($30 extra).
Here's some info about the wheels from the Modbargains website:
ModBargains is proud to offer you the BRAND NEW FORGESTAR Wheel Lineup with the latest technology in wheel production to bring you the best of both worlds. This brand new lineup utilizes a combination of the best methods of forging and casting methods both in the same wheel. This is called Flow Form Casting, and is used by companies such as BBS and Enkei. These wheels are made to order and can be made to fit your BMW with a large range of offsets.
Flow Form Casting is a production procedure that turns the wheel (or rim section) over a special mandrel and three hydraulic rollers using tremendous pressure. The pressure and turning then force the rim area to form against the mandrel, creating the shape and width of the rim. During Flow Forming, the rim actually "flows" down to create the full rim width. During Flow Forming, pressure applied to the cast rim actually changes its mechanical properties, so its strength and impact values become similar to those of a forged rim. That translates to up to 15% less weight when compared to a standard cast wheel.
CERTIFIED BY: SAE JWL VIA DOT Check it out HERE!
Forgestar warrants that wheels manufactured by Forgestar will be free from structural failure as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Forgestar further warrants to the original purchaser that products manufactured by Forgestar will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.
HERE is the link to more info on the wheels from the Modbargains website.
HERE is the link to Forgestars Homepage. Check out the Gallery...S W E E T rides there!
Kevin and Ron at Modbargains did a great job with my 19" order. They answered all my questions and kept me in the loop throughout the entire transaction!
"Live life to the fullest"
Last edited by ///M3AN ONE; 01-25-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Reason: Added buyer