View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #13
///M3AN ONE

My Ride: AA HKS Boosted M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipSand View Post
Whats the widest I can go in the rear? And what offsets would I need. Looking at 8.5 up front and ?? in back? Staggered of course. Want it to be a neutral tire size...no stretch...about 2 inches of sidewall. I have no idea about wheels. Just engines...Excuse the lack of knowledge.
For the car listed in your sig, I would recommend F 8.5 ET 35 and R could go 9.0 or 10.0 ET 35-38 with a 245/40 up front and 275/35 in the rear. This would be a good set up for the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloulou330i View Post
I'm interested but I don't track my car.I just would like to know if they're gonna be strong enough for street application.Are they?????if yes I want 18X8 et40 and 18X9 et47 titanium.
The wheels are SAE approved, check original post for info and link. I will add you to the list!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALwAyS4SaLe View Post
available with tires?
Let me find out if they can get tires. Shipping would be more expensive though. I would recommend just getting the wheels and mounting tires near you. But i will still find out.

Remember guys and gals, the price of the wheels depends on how many confirmed buyers when the group decides to go ahead with the purchase. You can change your mind on widths and offsets if you like if you are undecided. Lets get the list going and add some more names!!!