View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #12
GCoop

My Ride: '04 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokedBMW23 View Post
Wow, great review. Thanks, forum needs more members like this. PS- I'm stuck with halogens as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.325i View Post
wow great review and nice angel eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Define ///M3 View Post
wow, amazing review
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthem View Post
very nice review now im even more excited to receive mine
Thanks everyone for all the kind words. Happy to help folks along the way and give back to the community! This community has encouraged me to DIY things, provided me with tons of useful information, and saved me money in the process and this seemed like a good way to repay some of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJL486 View Post
after GCoop's initial pictures, I immediately knew these were the answer to my angel eye reservations. Mike at F1 Autohaus has been both prompt and helpful in keeping me updated on my order status (as we wait for the inventory to arrive) - I am expecting them soon and will post up pics as soon as I've got them on the car.

GCoop, great review! Thanks for all your help as well.
Thanks! Cant wait to see you pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl3ntforce View Post
great review man helps all the people who wants angel eyes on their halogens i tried using 80 led angel eyes and they did not fit right on my halogens because they seem to be made for projectors only........now that i know this info as well i will be ordering some soon also
Thanks. Post some pics up after you get them on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starless View Post
Amazing! Halogen headlights owners will thank you many times in the future!
The rings look awesome. For some reason some people do not get what "gaps" you are talking about. I agree with you 100%, the "gaps" do not look good. This products solves this problem.
Thanks.
Yeah I know what you mean. For some people they are not bothered/notice that gap and no matter how you try to explain it they just cant understand exactly. But everyone is different some it bothers (like me) and others do not see an issue. I guess its all about personal preference.
GCoop is offline   Reply With Quote