View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #20
Ron@modbargains
Sponsor

My Ride: s2k/ae86
Send a message via AIM to Ron@modbargains
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE View Post
Ron or Kev, help me out with this one...
I'll have to see if we can find his original order, but I think he did 18x8.5 and 18x9 rear - for his sedan. Again when your orders come in we will work with you depending on your suspension, what you want to achieve etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaboi323i View Post
will there be a deposit required if you get on the groupbuy? do the wheels have a more concave face with a lower offset? such as 18x9.5 et30-35?
As to concavity it's really the width you choose - with the E46 I would imagine it being a 19x10 rear high offset will give you a deep concavity. One thing you will notice, is the concavity is a true concavity - it starts from the begining of the spokes and goes into center, it doesn't just drop in starting from middle like some wheels a 'cup like' concavity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
they look nice when concaved. but seem to need a deep offset to have that concave look.
Again not the offset as the factor but the with.

On a side note something that I forgot to address - besides it passing higher then TUV, yes the wheels are also stamped and passed JWL and VIA of course - really easily. All testing data is shown in links - one of the few wheel manufacturers out there that hasn't hidden their testing information and shares it with the public.

We Specialize In: BMW Parts | BMW Exhaust | BMW Wheels | BMW Accessories
Ron Hay
| Ron@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm (PST) Sat 8:00am-5:00PM
Ron@modbargains is offline   Reply With Quote