View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #20
My Ride: s2k/ae86
Send a message via AIM to Ron@modbargains
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE View Post
Ron or Kev, help me out with this one...
I'll have to see if we can find his original order, but I think he did 18x8.5 and 18x9 rear - for his sedan. Again when your orders come in we will work with you depending on your suspension, what you want to achieve etc.

Originally Posted by novaboi323i View Post
will there be a deposit required if you get on the groupbuy? do the wheels have a more concave face with a lower offset? such as 18x9.5 et30-35?
As to concavity it's really the width you choose - with the E46 I would imagine it being a 19x10 rear high offset will give you a deep concavity. One thing you will notice, is the concavity is a true concavity - it starts from the begining of the spokes and goes into center, it doesn't just drop in starting from middle like some wheels a 'cup like' concavity.

Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
they look nice when concaved. but seem to need a deep offset to have that concave look.
Again not the offset as the factor but the with.

On a side note something that I forgot to address - besides it passing higher then TUV, yes the wheels are also stamped and passed JWL and VIA of course - really easily. All testing data is shown in links - one of the few wheel manufacturers out there that hasn't hidden their testing information and shares it with the public.

We Specialize In: BMW Parts | BMW Exhaust | BMW Wheels | BMW Accessories
Ron Hay
| | (714) 582-3330
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm (PST) Sat 8:00am-5:00PM
Ron@modbargains is offline   Reply With Quote