View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #4
zaharias

My Ride: Now has a 3lt :P
Thanks for the reply snikwad!

Since you ve been to Greece.. Our roads are not good.. Maybe some HWYs are, but generally we don't have good roads.(I dont know where have you been and you have this idea ) I live in an island (Chios) and roads are worse!! What I want is, to lower my car a bit more without being very stif..
Except for the stuff that I read about racelands, I think that the stifness that they offer will be ok for me..
Basically, Im interested for an adjustable cheap coilover suspension to lower the car as I want (maybe more than 2cm from what it is now, I don't know..) not slammed like some E46s that I see in the forum (although I like this lowering.. our roads are NOT for this kind of lowering).
Future plans are upgrade to a 6cylinder M54 engine with all the necessairy stuff (diff, suspension, brakes etc, because they are all different from 4cylinder to 6cylinder) or selling it and getting an M3 E46! So I don't want to spend a lot of money now!
Here is the site of TA Technix http://tuningart.de/SITE/index.php?o...mid=71&lang=en
All the cheap coilovers that I see at ebay are made in china?