View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 AM   #12
BigMikeE46

My Ride: 02 325i, 03 SC COBRA
Send a message via AIM to BigMikeE46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramtin325i View Post
nope and im not hoping it will. did you hook up any other lights on ur car that might of needed resistors? that may the problem. the only reason im getting HID is because I have white halogens on my car but one of them arent working. I HOPE its not the wiring.
Well... heres an update of my project, I haven't had it happen today which is sweeet. I really think its my battery more than anything because i've read only ppl with 55w have these problems...I have 35w low / 35w fogs. So far it has only happen 3 times. My car is a 02 and it still has oem battery. I had my brother drive the bimmer and I drove infront of him...The look made me speechless. I have the hids in the low beam set up in a halogen headlight, i think i had more output with the halogen, the light is just blown all over the road and in the air, idk I prob put the bulb in there wrong. Did you end up taking off the tires? lol

Below is a pic taken on 1/16/10
Photobucket
BigMikeE46 is offline   Reply With Quote