n00b questions alert:
1) what do i need to do with the bleeder screw? or is it in the pic just for to indicate where it is?
2) do i just press up the push/lock clips? they seem delicate so i want to make sure what i'm doing before applying undue force
3) how do i remove the top and bottom connectors after applying WD40?
4) do i have to flush the coolant or can i just use lots of cloth, collect the coolant leakage and top it up once DIY is completed?
5) what's the best way to mininize coolant leakage when i remove the t-stat. 1.5L is quite a bit that could affect the underlying belt.