View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #468
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
Quote:
Originally Posted by BM Dubbz View Post
Do you think the M3 heated sport seats fits a sedan? My sedan dont have heated seats but planning to install. THanks
Yes. I put heated M3 seats in my sedan, but I already had heated seats, so they were just plug and play (you just have to swap the outer rails so the seatbelt mount is still there, which is the rule with swapping any coupe seats into sedan.)

So you'll just have to do the heated seat retrofit on top of that. Should be pretty simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gltdn
I heard that with my fender being rolled and if I put a 245 zy tires it wont catch! What is your opinion on this?
Yeah, that sounds pretty good to me. If it was my car, I would try a 235/35 rear to start, just to make sure it doesn't rub too intensely. 245 on a 9.5" would be a close call if you don't have a lot of camber, since it's a normal tire for that size wheel.

This is what a 235/35 looks like on a 9.5", this is a good middle ground to start.

and here's a 225/35 on a 9.5". You won't need to go this narrow if you roll the fenders well, but you can see what narrower tires do on wide wheels.. bump the size down and the clearance increases quite a bit.

hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote