View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 06:23 AM   #2027
ASSAIL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Melb, Australia
Posts: 1,941
My Ride: E46 328, Jza80 Supra
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOAMG View Post
TMU - Traffic Management Unit
correct.

theyre the ones with attitude problems... well 80% of them do. the other 20% are ok.
__________________
ASSAIL is offline   Reply With Quote