View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
KHOALTY, Inc.
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to KHOALTY, Inc.
KHOALTY | Custom Painted Smoked Taillights

This can be done on your OEM lens as well. Example such as corners, sidemarkers and of course the taillights. This is a better alternative than the film just bc you don't see the thick film up close as well as you can wax these with whatever film you want.

All of the items will be clear coated just like regular paint. The shop I use, only uses PPG paint.

So the days where you wax your car and you accidentally get it onto the film and it starts hazing or the detailer who buffs your car and accidentally touches the taillights with the film, no more worries. You actually should wax these and buff like like normal paint.

If you go outside to your car and feel the taillight, you will actually feel the hard line between the clear and red, with these, it is all erased bc it is all painted now.

We have these services open to the public if anyone would like custom work like this done and can not find a local shop that knows how to do it. All the transparency in the red or clear section is still see-able in the public.

The shop I use can customize the shade of darkness to any color you want. You can even get a candy hue to it if you needed say on a carbon fiber weave to match the car.

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited by KHOALTY, Inc.; 02-02-2010 at 09:25 PM.
KHOALTY, Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.