View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
HKWong34

My Ride: 02 M3/06 A4 S-Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danxtm View Post
ok lol, this thread made me laugh but in same time if i would buy a car I would totally buy it from you. Must say that u r most honest about all the negatives ...... and I don't see that often what so ever .. Nice car man good luck on sale but let me ask you . is this your first or 2nd car by any chance ?
I hate people wasting my time tellling me the car is perfect so I'd rather point out all the negatives first prior to them driving over and getting excited over it and then it turns out to be an Maaco paint job or something... If anyone has questions, email me first and I will give you a call back.

Not quite sure I understand the question of 1st or 2nd car. This is actually my dream car. I've owned 2 white E36 M3s prior to this along with some regular cars like GSRs, Civics, S14s, SW20s, but this was the car I was keeping forever, thus the low miles I put on it. I never drove it because I didn't want to mess it up. I finished the car a few weeks ago by installing the exhaust and now I fullfilled my dream of having a really badass car. Priorities changed and I'm going back to school so I do not need a fancy car anymore. (If anyone has a black 2002 SR5 Toyota 4 Runner I will trade you plus cash on your end).

I've had many people low ball me and that is the game. I've priced the starting price because of that so if you have a decent offer, please email me. Please note that I am not going by blue book but by market value and there are not many white/black ones out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP:330ci View Post
The title says e36? GLws
Oops! Sorry, I changed that. I was tired... =(

2002 Alpine White/Black M3|Euro Design Carbon Fibre Truck Lid|19x8.5/19x10 iForged Drift Race Gold|K&N 57 Series Intake|H&R Coilovers|Carbon Fibre ACS Front Lip|Carbon Fibre CSL Full Rear Diffuser|Pioneer AVIC N2 Navi/MP3/DVD|Carbon Fibre Hood/Trunk Emblems|ZHP Shifter|Hyper Yellow DRL|Hyper Yellow Foglights|OEM BMW Car Cover
Family Transporter: 2006 Audi A4 S-Line
Daily Driver: 1994 Acura Integra GSR
Weekend Rider: 2003 Honda 600rr
HKWong34 is offline   Reply With Quote