View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
FiremanSlam

My Ride: 318 Ti 2000
aftermarket e46 touring/wagon badges?

Hi, was wondering if anyone out there can help me, recently bought a 2000 e46 touring (which i believe is known a an e46 wagon in the US). As it is an older model I have started by changing the front corner indicators to crystal clear from orange and the orange side repeaters to clear led's. I have also upgraded the tail lights to the facelift red and white ones from orange and changed the front kidney grills to the black sports ones. Tommorow I am picking up a nice set of 18" rims for it so its starting to take shape. The problem Iam having is this. on my last e46 i fitted the carbon/black bonnet and boot badges and had matching caps on the wheels which i think really set the car off well, the thing is i have been searching for 4 weeks now but I cant find any that say they are compatible for the tourings boot (iam guessing it is a different shape from the saloon and the cab) does anyone know if they exist, or if there is any way the normal ones can be doctored to fit? i really want to fit some but its all or nothing if i cant find one that will fit the tail end!?? any help gratefully recieved.
FiremanSlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.