i've been working since six months with the following combo:
- HP Notebook with COM-Connector
- Windows XP SP2
- CarTune from MTH
- OBD2 KKL-ISO9141 Interface (this Interface should able to run with INPA...)
- Attach the OBD2 Cable to the OBD2 Connector at your E46
- Ignition Switch ON
- Start your Notebook with attached OBD2 Cable
- Open CarTune
- Click on "Identification" -> Your E46-Serial Number should now be able to see
- Click on "READ" - CarTune now will read the DME-File
- If the status is complete you must save your File named "*.org"
- Now you can send this File to a Tuner He will tune your file...
- The "tuned" File will named *.bin or something
- Open CarTune again and Open the tuned File
- Click on "FLASH" now your engine-temperature will rise into the red and many lights are burning
- Wait, smoke a cigarrett and stay cool - after 5 minutes all is done and you must switch off the ignition
- wait 30 seconds
- switch on the ignition - all lamps should burn correctly
- start the engine
- smile and drive
Last edited by Hageee; 02-20-2010 at 02:47 AM.