02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: East Bay, CA
My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
••ü•• New Product - TyreGuardian (from $29.95)
TyreGuardian™ creates a latex-based inner seal that bonds with the tire, sealing all pores and holes...
- Seals tire punctures in the tread area of the tire while the vehicle is being driven
- Seals holes made by puncturing objects up to 1/4” (6 mm) diameter in tubeless tires
- Seals holes made by puncturing objects up to 1/8” (3 mm) diameter in tube tires
- Lightweight, prevents rust, seals porosity leaks, does not affect tire or rim properties
- Extends tire life by maintaining tire pressure, tire balance, and reducing heat buildup
- One liter fills roughly 4 to 8 typical automobile tires depending on tire size
The table below provides a simple method to determine the general amount of TyreGuardian™ applied per tire for typical vehicles. TyreGuardian™ is available in a One Liter (1000mL) bottle.
Type of Vehicle
Typical Fill Amount (per tire)Bicycle
75ml (2.5oz) front / 125ml (4.25oz) rearATV
125ml (5oz)Small Car
150ml (5oz)Midsize Car
175ml (6oz)Large Car SUV
200ml (6.75oz)Large SUV/Truck
For the full set of details, please visit:
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.