View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
E92 TiAG 335 Coupe - Build Thread!

Howdy, I recently stepped back into a BMW after 2 years of owning my G37s. And I had an E46 before my G37s. Nothing really wrong with the G37s other than the lack of aftermarket development on the car, which ultimately led me to selling it.

So here I am now with a new project and kind of car (turbo) to play around with. This 335 was a substantial upgrade in HP from my previous E46, it's actually one ****ing ridiculous car.

I've always wanted to do one of these threads but never got to with my E46. Funny how they're both TiAG... love the color.

What exactly do I have planned?

Here we go,

Exterior:

OEM M3 Bumper Retrofit w/ Vorsteiner CF Lip
CF M3 Sideskirts (I plan on leaving the accent in CF)
OEM M-Tech Rear from the 2011 M-Techs
J B Speed CSL CF Bootlid
Custom Matte Black Window Trim
EAS AngeliBright Halos

Wheels / Suspension:

Linea Corse LM Replicas - 19x8.5 and 19x10
KW V2 or V3s
OEM M3 F/R Control Arms
Eibach Sway Bars

Performance:

CP-E FMIC w/ Oil Cooler
CP-E 3" Downpipe
CP-E Catback Exhaust
CP-E CAI
STETT Charge Pipe w/ Tial BoV
CoolingMist Methanol Injection
BMS JB3 2.0 Plug n' Play Tune
RiX P3 Boost Gauge w/ JB3 Integration

I will refrain from posting full pictures of the car until it's complete BUT, I will post lots of pictures of the installs, progress, and small teasers here and there because I know everyone on E46 LOVESSSS TEASERS! These won't be teasers of cardboard boxes. Most of these pictures will be purely cell phone pictures from my Blackberry 9700, again, until the car is complete then I'll break out the SLR for some serious pictures.

Of my list, what's already been ordered and sitting in my house or already installed on my car? I'll share the pictures shortly

Big ups to this community for all the input and great information passed along over the years, which has helped me greatly in planning this car.

Here she is, stock, in Atlantic City! The car is a 2007 TiAG 335 Coupe. Basically fully loaded, minus Active Steering and Comfort Access. I don't know why the previous owner didn't get Comfort Access! fffffuuuuuu

Here's the G.

And here's my oldie e46.

Disclaimer: The Original Mod list may change due to whatever deals happen to come up that may supersede the original plan. But for the most part, that will be what I'll be ordering.

Last edited by huyner328; 02-15-2010 at 03:05 PM.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.