View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:22 PM   #23
98mustangguy

My Ride: 04-325i, 00-s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJames View Post
Your clearly not getting what hes saying...Your comparing your s4 (ur wifes or w/e) to a base 325 which isnt even in the top of the 3-series....compare it to a 330 zhp with all the options and packages.
yes i am understanding what he said, and i was comparing an a4 to a 325 apples to apples both similar cold wether pkg ect pretty much the same and the audi is a better all around car. maintenance is cheaper, reliability errr should we even talk about bmw reliability lets see subframe, tranny, mounts, overflow, water pump ect ect ect. in 120k miles in the audi i have changed rotors, pads, 1 maf, oil, coolant, spark plugs and about $5 worth of vacuum line. let me know when you hit 120k how much you spent on the bmw. btw did you graduate as reading comprehension isnt your best attribute i see. audi put more items in their packages like why dont i have heated steering/washers/lock in my cold weather audi did. lets see i got on average 5mpg better in the audi. i would assume the bmw awd is comparable so not going to judge on that. interior fit and finish is about the same. audi has waaaaaaaaaay better sound dampening like i can hear wind noise and tire noise in the bimmer in the audi nothing but pure silence. they are very very close cars but even though i like my bmw i will stand by audi is a better all around car. i have driven an m3 and would happily trade my s4 in on one as i have always liked the m3 but like was said before the audi still makes a better daily driver even at that level maybe not as fun or fast as an m3 but still a better daily car. but if you go model lineup the Rs4 would be against the m3, the s4 would be against a 330zhp.
98mustangguy is offline   Reply With Quote