View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
mass03m3

My Ride: e46 M3
Nick,

When your in the ipod screen and go to setup it should be set to auto connect. Sorry, if you are already setup like this.

I also have the radio bleed and the hiss noise as do many others. I have an email in to Dynavin. Hopefully, they can come up with something as this is very annoying. I also feel the screen is a little to glossy so I put a Lexard screen protector on my screen. I don't recommend this protector as I have more fingerprints on it then I had on the bare screen and it is a little pricey for a piece of plastic.

I also put my gps antenna under the dash but more towards the driver side. if you look to the left of the opening for the radio there is a small steel shelf that I put mine on. It works fine under there with a little velcro tape. I have no problem with GPS, Ipod, Dvd or cd playing. They all work fine (except for the faint bleed through and hiss at low volume).

I am still playing with the bluetooth. The system doesn't seem compatible with my phone. It is a Motorola w376g(piece of sh@t but it works). Does anyone know how i can make this phone work with the dynavin? Is there some kind of upgrade for this phone? it is bluetooth.

If I wasn't experiencing the background noise problem, I would probably give this unit a 9 out of 10 rating. I does look excellent in the dash. but with the noise issue, I give it a 7 out of 10.
mass03m3 is offline   Reply With Quote