View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:30 AM   #44
Defjam

My Ride: 2004 M3
Hey fellas,

Sorry I haven't posted back in a while. I've since moved my AST 4100s over with the Vorshlag camber plates. I've got my new UUC shift kit in and I've got Dunlop SS 275/35/18s all around with D-Force 18X9.5 wheels. I've got a 15mm spacer in the rears. I'm officially a track junky just itching to get my next fix. I finally put on PFC 06 brake pads on the car (OH WOW what a difference). I did this finally after smoking a brand new set of brake pads out at MSR. Now no brake fade ahhhhh. I may upgrade rotors in the near future.

I started posting in the 2 minute 5-6 second times consistently at TWS (CCW) in the last two HPDE sessions (thanks to following one of my instructors in his E36 M3 hey Jeff). I'm working on smoooooth and safe, not focused on times but time does help me with reference.

I'm starting to think I should have gone with 18X10 wheels now just to fit 285/30/18s on the car. Tirerack specs show the AD08 in this size are only 27lbs vs the Dunlop SS 275/35/18s which are 31. I know I have room in the rear. I'm pretty sure I can squeeze them in the front as well.

Next mods are welded in roll bar, seats and harness, header back exhaust (still debating what to buy here), CAI and software.

Damn this is addictive.
Defjam is offline   Reply With Quote