View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #20
AliG

My Ride: 330i
Sunroof, 6stack cd (BMW business?), Completely stock at the moment, came with complete service history. I am new to the BMW scene so learning the acronyms/bmw talk.

planning a few upgrades:
bluetooth (parrot or similar)
17/18" rims just to fill the arches, don't like the wheel going inside the arches!
minor scratches on the cig lighter cover, previous owner was probably putting keys there or something, hence going to replace or repaint that.
328i front bar, i love the look of the 328Ci front bar so in time will put that on. (anyone know if it is a straight fit?) pic below as example

only picked it up this week, having a blast driving it, very enjoyable driving. i can only imagine what the 328 or 330 feels like, but very happy so far.
Insurance was a huge shock though as i am over 25 with no infringements in the past 3/5 years AAMI, NRMA and just car all wanted $17XX comp yr or $300 fire theft third party, QBE quoted me under $800 comp with unlimited windscreen replacement who guess whose getting my busniess

i feel like a kid with a new toy, having previously owned a few sporty sort of cars (s13 silvia 2.0, r33 skyline GTST, SC400, SC300, Supra NA) this one feels a lot more sophisticated yet thrilling.
AliG is offline   Reply With Quote