View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
xJustin

My Ride: '04 330ci
Send a message via AIM to xJustin
FS: Big partout/stock parts

Since the beginning of modding my car I have not really sold any of the parts I put aside after replacing them with aftermarket ones. In this thread I hope to sell most/all the parts i have extra/no use for anymore. I hope everyone who needs a part is accommodated, i am a fair guy so feel free to shoot me an offer for anything. I will respond to PM's ASAP but please do not ask me to "e-mail me instead of pm," because with school i am unable to reach everyone individually and PMing makes this a whole lot easier, even better because the PM BOX GETS FILLED FAST, if you have AIM feel free to leave your SCREENAME and i will message you promptly. If a price is off i am not here to be bashed, just state your thoughts on how much you want to pay and i will surely acknowledge your offer, PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Please contact me if you are serious and i will be sure to give you my paypal info and have the part shipped via fedex, ups, or usps ASAP!

Exterior

- Stock 330ci Sideskirts non-ZHP- $50

- Euro-Spec CF splitters MTECH-2 - A few scrapes(Really only on the botom), not to noticable, but still good for someone looking to either paint these or just rock some cheap CF splitters Sold.

- Facelift Bimmian Eyelids Painted flat black, will repaint before sending out. $35

- LED White and Black Sidemarkers Facelift Coupe Good Condition, clips are intact in rear $20 a set. 1 set black/1 set white

-E46 M3 H. Style Fog Lamp Covers Plastic/Mtech-2 Fog Covers $30 Never Used, one clip is broken(can see in pictures) but it doesn't mess with the fitment of the covers.

- Strassentech Roof Spoiler with rainbow flake SOLD

- OEM Facelift Coupe Trunk Mystic Blue $100 Will buff it out to restore full color, will be almost perfect paint when done.

- Vortex Style E9x M3 Rims.. in Black, 18x8.5 18x9.5 Running 225x40 in the front & 255x40 in the rear. $700 Tires will need to be changed by the rain season next year, but they have some life still in them

(rear passenger)
(rear driver)
(front passenger)
(front driver) Not sure on exact offset but they are "hella flush," and super aggressive. I am on eibach race springs and do not rub. And there is 1 small nick, barley noticeable

- 3mm universal spacers[/COLOR]- No bolts, non hub centric.. Paid 50 but willing to let it go for $35

- Stock 330ci exhaust[/COLOR]$75

Last edited by xJustin; 03-03-2010 at 08:56 PM.
xJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.