View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #14
325ci GreekMan

My Ride: 325ci steel gray
thanx for the words of encouragment. Its nice to know some people on here arent always giving bad news. The car is in excellent condition. There arent any electrical issues. The car starts always its just not the way it should thats going to be fixed. The engine light coming on could be anything but again thats being fixed. I bought 3 cars from this dealership and they are pretty good with taking care of their customers. I did my research the car had only 1 owner who did mostly highway miles and it was bought and serviced from this dealership. i really love the car and i bought the extended warranty on it for the sole reason that it is a bmw and i know the maintenance on it if you dont have one.

So im gonna see what i can do tomorrow i already told them look i bought the car a few days ago im not happy with the problems im having i want everything looked at and fixed and they agreed and got me a loaner. so its not like their not complying with me and what i want..Im just freaked out with all the bells and whistles of this car and the hpfp issues im hearing about and if its gonna be worth it to keep it or possibly get something else. idk 330noobie u said ur a tech for bmw? What do you think i should do?