View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #137
tiloulou330i

My Ride: 02 330i zsp
Send a message via AIM to tiloulou330i Send a message via MSN to tiloulou330i Send a message via Yahoo to tiloulou330i
coilover or sway bar????

Right now i'm riding on bilstein sport and eibach prokit.I've tried H&R race springs with those same bilstein i didn't like it so i switched springs again but that time i installed the B&G S2.That set was too soft and bouncy.I took them off for some vogtland.Again i didn't like them.Among all of these springs,the prokit gives you a ride close to oem sport package if not better in terms of comfort and tighten things up.It doesnt bounce at all but in corner and lane changing on the highway the B&G feels safer with less body roll.My only problem with the prokit is they're too comfortable and produces a bit of body roll.I was thinking of adding a sway bar set to it but at the same time i'm like why not buying a set of coils and tune it to my liking where i can have dampening adjustment.
What you guys think?
PS: i might start autoXing and tracking my car this summer for the first time in my life.

Originally Posted by nawmean?
I know I sound naive, but some of the advice I've taken from this board has helped my life quite a bit
tiloulou330i is offline   Reply With Quote