View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #92
Blocked Out

My Ride: Imola 330i M-Sport
I do not own Raceland nor that I was thinking about buying Racelands but if someone were to buy Rcaelands and he saw this thread or any other thread about Racelands it would not scare him off but rather give him more motivation to go and buy them. Why? simply because this and every other thread about Racelands has absolutely NO documented prove that Racelands are in fact defective or in any way unsafe for use.

Raceland is a fairly new company (unlike H&R for example) and right now they are also selling sway bars and headers as well as exhaust piping for newer BMWs so I'm sure they are only going to become bigger from this point.
People who buy Raceland are the ones who just want their car SLAMMED,(and maybe raise it back when its winter) they dont give two sh!ts about performance, and they knwo it, so if you can SLAM your car for 250usd+ shipping compared to $1500-$2500 , then why not.

That said, another idiotic post from kpang, just wait till he tells you what to eat for breakfast and then he'll tell all his 40 year old friends he DESTROYED a gazillion noobs all aver the World. You're better off fighting with Somalian pirates>> get much more support doing that.

====>>> E46 Coupe Airbags
IMG_1725
Blocked Out is offline   Reply With Quote