View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #225
My Ride: 325ci M3 cbr 600rr
Originally Posted by PO-BoxE46 View Post
I sent out a email to Raceland regarding creating a Group buy for Raceland E46 and E36 Coilover Kits. I got a reply back yesterday. They basically explain a group buy can be completed at a 10% discount for 8 or more coilover kits and the order can consist of both E46 and E36 kits. They both go for $240 a $24 discount. If it so happens that we get more then 10 People interested ill see if we can get %15 hopefully. The email they sent me is below.

I believe we can do a 10% discount on 8 or more but we'll need the end user info on each item for warranty purposes. If you are able to do the minimum of 8 please give us a call sometime next week to get this order started. We're open Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm PST.

Thank you,

Raceland USA

PM me if your Interested serious buyers. Or email me at
The coils have been removed from there website and ebay store

VCSL Front 18/13 Spacers Full Borla V2 K&N drop-in w/custom tube LED Interior air horn BMW performance shift Knob Seibon Hood LED DRL Dynavin Depo corners RE rear camber arms and Vogtland Springs.
Originally Posted by hayabusa55 View Post
I used to think love exists. Turns out it's a manifestation of insecurities and boredom.
RAFF112 is offline   Reply With Quote