View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #225
RAFF112

My Ride: 325ci M3 cbr 600rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by PO-BoxE46 View Post
I sent out a email to Raceland regarding creating a Group buy for Raceland E46 and E36 Coilover Kits. I got a reply back yesterday. They basically explain a group buy can be completed at a 10% discount for 8 or more coilover kits and the order can consist of both E46 and E36 kits. They both go for $240 a $24 discount. If it so happens that we get more then 10 People interested ill see if we can get %15 hopefully. The email they sent me is below.

Hello,

I believe we can do a 10% discount on 8 or more but we'll need the end user info on each item for warranty purposes. If you are able to do the minimum of 8 please give us a call sometime next week to get this order started. We're open Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm PST.

Thank you,

Raceland USA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if your Interested serious buyers. Or email me at Po.BoxE46@gmail.com
The coils have been removed from there website and ebay store

VCSL Front 18/13 Spacers Full Borla V2 K&N drop-in w/custom tube LED Interior air horn BMW performance shift Knob Seibon Hood LED DRL Dynavin Depo corners RE rear camber arms and Vogtland Springs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa55 View Post
I used to think love exists. Turns out it's a manifestation of insecurities and boredom.
RAFF112 is offline   Reply With Quote