View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #2024
Slick-Vic

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 Tiag
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKtRAINE3 View Post
No not yet. I checked out a CBR 600RR like 2 months ago that I pretty much was positive I was going to buy. When I saw the bike I noticed it had been repainted and didn't want to take a risk with any mechanical damage so I didn't get it. Nothin else has really come up that was worth checking out, prices weren't as low as I'd hoped lol. But still looking, hopefully I'll find something soon. How about u?
The closest I found online was a add for a 03 gsxr 600 for $2,500 and had 4,xxx miles turned out to be a scam hahah so not yet. I really want a r6 tho just a lil pricey for what I want to pay for a bike right now.

My friend just bought a brand new cbrr 600 AW she's nuts!!! I plan on just riding her, I mean hers till I find one...so far it has 100 miles. She tells me lets do a trade off when I take her bike she takes my M. What you think is it worth it? lol she's driven my car before shes not a bad driver.

I'll post up some pics of her on the bike as the weather gets nicer she just got it on saturday...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CBRR AW.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	353353  

CF TMS cold air intake/UUC Rasp-x section I/StopTech stage II brake kit slotted rotors, SS brake lines/3 pc. AC Schnitzer rear spoiler/CF rear diffuser/Iforged Aeros 19x8.5x10/Smoked corners/Smoked EE LED tails/Matte Black kidney grills/Matte Black gills/Painted reflectors
Slick-Vic is offline   Reply With Quote