View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:37 AM   #2028
UKtRAINE3

My Ride: ///M3
Send a message via AIM to UKtRAINE3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick-Vic View Post
The closest I found online was a add for a 03 gsxr 600 for $2,500 and had 4,xxx miles turned out to be a scam hahah so not yet. I really want a r6 tho just a lil pricey for what I want to pay for a bike right now.

My friend just bought a brand new cbrr 600 AW she's nuts!!! I plan on just riding her, I mean hers till I find one...so far it has 100 miles. She tells me lets do a trade off when I take her bike she takes my M. What you think is it worth it? lol she's driven my car before shes not a bad driver.

I'll post up some pics of her on the bike as the weather gets nicer she just got it on saturday...
that's exactly the bike I'm looking for. That's an '07 right?? Tell her I'll buy that off her if she wants to sell it lol!! How much you looking to spend on an R6? I know a guy who's selling one pretty cheap. It's blue with like 6k miles, don't remember the year but I almost bought it from him cuz it was priced so cheap. Then i decided that I didn't want an R6 and never went through with it..

call me when you go take the pics of the "bike" i'll come chill haha
UKtRAINE3 is offline   Reply With Quote