View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #2037
My Ride: Jet Black 01 325xit
Send a message via AIM to mikeyb74
Late Saturday afternoon I parked next to a steel blue 325xi touring with sandbeige interior and a thule roof rack at Target in Greenland, NH. After I left Target heading west I saw a Jet Black touring with Maine plates heading east on route 33. Also heading east was a Jet Black 325xi with tint, black 19s, and a silver Bavauto windshield decal.

On Sunday afternoon I went to Petco on South Willow where there was a Tiag e46/4 with a M3 style front bumper, tint, CSL style wheels, a M badge on the trunk lid, and NH dealer plates. It looked just like Adenosinebambam's former e46. Then I went to Stop & Shop up the street where there was a gold 323i or 325i with stickers on the side skirts of a wheel/tire doing a flaming burnout and a lowered red ZHP with tint, smoked lights, Remus exhaust, blacked out wheels, and VT plates.
The BMW e46 3er Sport Wagen...

"The station wagon thatís finally gorgeous enough, engaging enough to drive, and sufficiently
swell to lure folks out of those cumbersome utes." -Car and Driver

It's funny... people who drive anything expensive often get labeled by folks who drive less expensive cars. I have found, without exception, that douchebags cover all demographics and incomes. You can be an douchebag in either a Echo or an Escalade.

Last edited by mikeyb74; 03-29-2010 at 10:08 AM.
mikeyb74 is offline   Reply With Quote