View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #16
Alex Pappas

My Ride: 1999 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatso View Post
I've only had mine for about a month but they're good so far. Fitment wasn't an issue for me, everything fit quite well. The only thing I didn't like was that the top screw with the white clip can easily be tightened down onto the circuit board to the point of breaking it. I had to be real careful when doing it so as to line it up properly to not make contact with the circuit board.
We called the manufacturer on that same issue -they said break the two fangs off(I thought that was cheesy) and that they are redesigning the white piece. mine however are in and I feel that the gaps are too big and the trunk light panels are cheap and fit like crap. But they sure look awesome!
VMR 18 staggered 710, Eagle Eyes led smoked tails, smoked Depo corners and sides with amber led, dual bulb carrier for trunk lid lights, H&R sport cup kit, M3 trunk lid spoiler, AC Schnitzer roof spoiler, black out grilles, license plate delete, 03' 3 spoke sport wheel, m3 strut bar, shadowline trim, p46 head lights, LED amber 3000k Angel Eyes, custom painted engine covers, BSW speakers, AFE stage 1 CAI-oiled filter.
Alex Pappas is offline   Reply With Quote