View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #239
GCoop

My Ride: '04 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325 View Post
Even better news today:

"Dynavin:
We have tested the E46 amplifier active system adaptor made in EU (I think this device is same with LOC ), it works more like noise filter,at the same time,the volume signal become lower. the sound through this device become very pure. We are making it in the car loom of our headunit.Client who have factory amp in his car will not get noise problem anymore when installing the new car loom from us"

fanatics rejoice
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncompiled View Post
I'm really surprised about this. I wouldn't imagine that a small company would provide such good support for a product with a very limited market.

Keep us updated with your installation experiences! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.
I am holding off on my final decision based off of what JeffB has to say. I have been on the fence about going ahead with my indash carputer ever since I heard about this unit late last summer. Recently I had been leaning towards the in dash pc but since the signs seem encouraging I think I am going to hold off and see how this unit continues to mature.

Looks like there may even be some alternate "home brew" "firmwares" being cooked up.
GCoop is offline   Reply With Quote