View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:36 AM   #250
damills

My Ride: 02 m3 06 m3ic,325cia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325 View Post
no reverse camera for me, my lexus has one, and it needs it. I can see just fine in the bmw however.
Thanks Jeff, did you let the a/c controls cycle thru turning on/off when checking the clearance on the a/c arm. I could have had mine too far down, wasnt screwed down at the time when mine hit the arm, when the car first came on, cant remember what mode but know the arm moved, thats when I noticed the arm hit the dynavin.

I would suggest everyone that once the unit is installed and screwed down, leave the glove box out and play with the a/c controls switching between all modes to make the air come out different vents and also between low and max air just to make sure there are no clearance problems, also watch when turning the car on and off, it could have just been me because I didnt have the unit screwed down properly is why mine hit.

If using the RCA's only produces good sound, I may take another stab at it, dont have to reply here Jeff, Ill wait for your other write-up, you have alot of good info just in your one post, thanks!

P.S. I also have the non-HK, your car looks really clean, what year and miles, specs, just curious?