View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #22
Define ///M3

My Ride: Dream 2 B Suprchrgd
i agree with chase. half of what we go through is only noticeable to us and most of it is rather inconvenient. I spent 4 hours outside in the hot sun in my driveway applying shadowline vinyl to the chrome trim on my coupe. Each and every person in my family walked by and said, What the Fvck are you doing. Once i told them i was going from chrome to matte black? they looked at me like i was crazy and said they never would have noticed. So really all the things we do in general apply to us and the e46 community. thats it. personally i think a start button is freaking awesome. yes it seems a little absurd because its function is useless compared to a real start button but hey? I don't smoke and never will use the cigarette lighter. so why not a start button instead?

AKA Huggy1989
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."- WP
Define ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote