View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:59 AM   #19
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
I think it's totally normal to feel intimidated by that much age difference at your age.

I remember being 18. I worked at a Walgreens and the Asst. Manager was 25, decently hot, single, but had a kid. At the time "25" seemed sooo much older than the rest of us backroom stock monkeys. Did I have the balls to make a move on all that at 18? Nope. Do I regret it? Nope. Why? Because ultimately you are right. The chances of a relationship like that developing into anything more than an awkaward hookup were slim. If that doesn't happen to interest you right now, then pass.

She's not the first (I assume) or last piece of tail that will land on your doorstep in life so there's no harm in passing on this one if you don't feel comfortable. You still have plenty of time to hook up with older women later in life as your mindset matures. By the time you're 22 hooking up with a 28 y/o won't seem like a big deal at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
surprised a girl that age would be into an 18 year old; she must be dripping
That's the other thing. A woman that age knows exactly what she's after. All this talk about "dating" is clearly just code for "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" but that whole discussion is moot if the OP isn't feeling up to the challenge.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote