View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
Fractal Seb

My Ride: spoon AP2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrisuE46 View Post
dude your my new favorite member

yes she is very much on top of her and my ****. she is the chick from the other threads i posted. and you absolutely right about playing sloppy ass games cuz i WAS doing that in the past. of course me and her have sex...we dated for close to two years. i completely agree she should be upset with me. i highly doubt i have any chance with her at this point. she feels betrayed and lied to.

is it worth it? ive always thought it was. we've gone through a lot and i feel like i could never go through what we've been through and still love that person if it was any other girl. she feels like she cares more than i do...but im just not a very emotional guy. its really hard for me to express how i feel to her sometimes.

ive explained my side and thats about all i can do since shes already told me to leave her alone. so im gonna chill. delete my facebook tonight for sure...it definitely has caused me more harm then good.

thanks man. you're very smart and most of everything you said was spot on.

right now i wish i had a hot tub time machine...
DEFINITELY one of the BEST decisions you can ever make these days. did it 3 months ago (very active on it, bunch of friends, tagged pics, social wall guy, etc etc) and i have never felt so good. girls begin to wonder where you are, not to mention everyone asks what you've been up to, ha. facebook causes so many problems(for me at least it did, unnecessary bs drama within our friends) and its something not many ppl realize and the fact the living without a facebook is underrated, healthy (in a way wear it frees up time in your life, allowing you to realize who you are and realize the greater things in life),and possible! great move on deleting it.