View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:14 AM   #6
jlister0

My Ride: 1999 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiRaceTechnik View Post
Hey what's up everyone, up for sale is my custom M3 rear bumper that I had modified to fit the non-M3 body. This should fit any of you non-M's. No fender modification necessary to make it fit. It will NOT come with the diffuser, this is only for the bumper cover. I am only doing local offers right now, because I do not have any time in the next few weeks to even try to ship this thing out, so I'm only doing local sales. I will take shipping offers if push comes to shove after that time and it has not yet been sold. Please post up or PM me here if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

I know I will get a lot of questions about fitting the rear exhaust. I did not remove my spare tire well. I rerouted the exhaust piping around them.

NO DIBS, but first serious buyer who schedules to come by and pick it up or to look at it will have it. I have lost too many sales in the past because of people who called dibs and never ended up going through with it.

Thanks!
-Aaron

-----------------------
Details:
Item: OEM M3 rear bumper modified to non-M3 body
Color: Lambo Grigio Telesto grey, so unless you have the same color, you will obviously have to repaint it
Condition: Great
Type: PDC bumper, but I have plastic plugs that I have used that perfectly plugs into the holes
Diffuser: not included
Price: $500 picked up

sick car bump where did you get the exaust
jlister0 is offline   Reply With Quote